Labels

Wednesday 2 February 2011

The Aviator

Coming soon to a too-cute-for-words brother and sister duo!  And a very tired mommy :o(  Thinking of you Christy!!!  Big hugs - I hope you like the happy mail!

I had to be creative for the pictures, especially for the little one.  Fortunately Hillary was willing to be a model.  Ryan didn't do too badly herself.  She was excited to have a gift to send to her friends Talon and Scarlett.

I didn't have a pattern for these ones - I kind of lifted the idea from my greatest new resource, Etsy.  If you haven't checked it out yet you really should.  There is a wonderful world of handmade goodies out there....



2 comments:

PamelaM said...

cute, cute, cute!

I must admit I thought Hillary was a friend from Ryan's dayccare...hee hee!

Hollee said...

Ok - these are WAY adorable!!! :)